We promise the customers to collect their information and to deal with it adequately, and to make every effort to keep the privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from the customers when they register on our website of fill out a form.
- Name ,Address, Tel No, E-mail Address, Nickname, Birth of date, The Information of Credit Card and the information related to the contact.
- Identifiable customers information related to the transaction history, in case of the customers apply for the ceramics.
- Information for the subscription of periodic emails from us.
- The comments by participating our campaign or evaluating our website.
- Automatically collected information as you access (IP Address, the kind of the browser, OS, Platform , and so on.)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer.Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets
you know when you visit a particular website. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze
date about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What do we use for the customer information?
Any of the information we collect from the customer may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatever , without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- To identify a customer and to express his information automatically in every screen after login.
- To answer the inquiry by the customers from e-mail.
- We do not collect the customers information by the inappropriate way.
Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in opening our website, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or the rights, property, or safety.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party websites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites, Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our website.