NAKAO, Yasuzumi Nakasen Kiln
・His home Nakasen kiln was established by his grandfather.
・He learned how to throw the wheel under INOUE, Manji who is designated Important Intangible Cultural Property for five years.
・Donation to Washington Smithsonian Institution and Sackler National Museum.
・He is one of the best artist for zogan inlay that is engraved complicated pattern on white porcelain.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1950
- Arita Industry High School (- 1968 March)
- 2395-1 Kuwakoba-otsu, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0012 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- The Minister of the Education, Science and Culture Encouragement prize in the Saga Kenten (1978)
The Minister of Education, Science and Culture prize" in the Nishi-nippon Ceramic Art Exhibition (1987)
Grand Prix and The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2008)
The Oita prefecture governor prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2009)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan,
The TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition and other exhibitions