SHOMURA, Hisaki Banko Kiln
・Hisaki is the eldest son of SHOMURA, Ken who is the fifth generation potter of Banko Kiln.
・He was brought up watching typical Arita white porcelain placed across town and really thought that he wanted to produce original works.
・His porcelains are displayed on the shelf in the luxurious hotel and tearoom in Japanese tea ceremony.
・He developed the series of shirotaeji silky white porcelain that has an elegant matt texture.
・That's because he has skill that is combined both graduation with glaze depth and the shade by engraving.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1974
- The Kumamoto Industry university (present changed the name to "Sojo University" -1997)
The Arita College of Ceramics (- 1999)
- 1-2-3 Akaemachi, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0027 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- ・Part-time engagement in the Arita College of Ceramics (for two years)
- The KAB Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting prize in the Exhibition of Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2004)
The Bikyo prize in the Saga Art Association Exhibition (2004)
The television program NHK BS2 SHOMURA, Hisaki Fuantei na Antei unstable stability broadcasted (2009)
The Saga Chamber of Commerce and Industry prize" in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2011)
The encouragement prize in the Japan Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition (2011)
The Saga Ceramic Art Association prize in the Saga Kenten (2012)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Arita International Ceramics Competition and other exhibtions