TOP > Artists > SHOMURA, Hisaki
・Shomura Hisaki is the eldest son of SHOMURA, Ken.
・He was brought up and saw typical Arita white porcelain across the town and really got wanted to produce original ones.
・Trained himself hard in the Arita College of Ceramics.
・He developed the art of white porcelain -shirotaeji which has an elegant matt texture.
・The fearture is both graduation with glaze depth and the shade created by engraving.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1974
- The Kumamoto Industry university (present changed the name to "Sojo University" -1997)
The Arita College of Ceramics (- 1999)
- 1-2-3 Akaemachi, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0006 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- ・Part-time engagement in the Arita College of Ceramics (for two years)
- The KAB Kumamoto Asahi Broadcasting prize in the Exhibition of Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2004)
The Bikyo prize in the Saga Art Association Exhibition (2004)
The television program NHK BS2 SHOMURA, Hisaki Fuantei na Antei unstable stability broadcasted (2009)
The Saga Chamber of Commerce and Industry prize" in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2011)
The encouragement prize in the Japan Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition (2011)
The Saga Ceramic Art Association prize in the Saga Kenten (2012)
The QAB Ryukyu Asahi Broadcasting Corporation prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan (2013)
The Asahi Shimbun Company prize (Grand prix) in the Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan (2014)
The Asahi Culture Center prize (Grand prix) in the Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan (2016)
The Nishinippon Shimbun company prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2022)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Arita International Ceramics Competition and other exhibitions