TOP > Artists > NAKAMURA, Seigo
・The grandson of NAKAMURA, Seiroku.
・Watching the potter's wheel turned with fun, he gradually thought about being an atrist.
・He expresses thickness and outlines where they are only created from molding by potter's wheel.
・Joint exhibition is held around various locations and works are naturally contained the emotion of connecting people.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1975
- Faculty of Economics, Kyusyu University
- 1101 Nanbaru-ko, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0027 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- The Governor of Tokyo prize in the Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition (2013)
The Saga Ceramic Art Association prize in the Saga Kenten (2016)
The Saga Ceramic Art Association prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2017)
The Grand prix in the Kikuchi Biennale (2019)
The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2021)
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition and other exhibitions