Please click the Question.
Member Registration "Japanese site only"
- Q:How much is the postage ?
- A:You do not have to pay domestic delivery in Japan. JPN bears the costs of domestic deliveries.
- Q:How long does it take for me to receive my order?
- A:Depending on the packing required, the estimated shipment will take from 5 to 14 days.
- Q:Would you specify the delivery date?
- A:Delivery date would not be specified.
- Q:Would you deliver my order to a post-office box (mail box)?
- A:We are unable to deliver orders to a post-office box (mail box).We hope you understand.
- Q:Would you deliver my order to any location other than a home address?
- A:Yes. Please enter the exact address (other than a post office box) you want your item to be sent to when you place your order.
- Q:Would you make deliveries overseas?
- A:>Yes, we can deliver your orders to other countries. However, there will shipping charge. Please refer the Shopping Guide for details.
- Q:I have yet to receive my order. What do I do?
- A:Please send us an email with your order number and we will immediately investigate and get back to you.
- Q:I have ordered a few pieces of pottery. How will the delivery be made?
- A:If the order of the pottery pieces are from the same artist, we can deliver them in one shipment.
However, if the order are from different artists, and if the appointed date of delivery is remarkably different, we will consult you on the different delivery dates.
- Q:How do I pay the customs duty ? (for overseas deliveries only)
- A:The customs duties, other import duty and a customs clearance handling charge are sometimes imposed at the time of customs clearance in customer's resident of country to ceramic. A handling charge in the case will be customer's burden, so please pay the charge to the delivery trader directly at the time of ceramic's arrival.
- Q:Please tell us about the pottery insuranced.
- A:It is guaranteed because we join the insurance of the postal business.
- Q:Is the packing charges included in a price?
- A:It is included in a price.
- Q:How will the pottery be packed?
- A:The pottery will be packed in the wooden box with cushioning material, furthermore,wrapped securely it in a corrugated carton.
- Q:Would you wrap the pottery for the gifts?
- A:We don't have special gift packing, but you can also use as the gifts with strictly packed.
- Q:How are the pottery pieces priced?
- A:The prices are decided by the Artists themselves.
- Q:Is there price difference for pieces in the exhibition compared to that on JPN?
- A:The price is always the same.
- Q:How many ceramics can be ordered?
- A:A point of stock is one for a thing.
Others can be ordered at the reach of the total stock shown to a screen.(After confirming the order beyond the total stock at here, I'll request change in the quantity. Please accept it beforehand).
- Q:Can I add on to my order?
- A:After payment, all new additions will be considered a new order. If you have questions, please send us an email.
- Q:Can I cancel an order?
- A:Yes, please send us an email with your order number with a request to cancel the order. However, if the pottery has been packed and is during the course of shipment, please return it to us after you receive the pottery unopened.
- Q:When the pottery is returned, who incurs the return shipment charges?
- A:The returned shipment charges will be incurred by the customer.
- Q:Can I change the payment method of the order?
- A:No, we are unable to change your payment method after your finalize your order.
- Q:Can I change the quantity of my order?
- A:Please send us an email with your order number and instructions within 7 days of your order, and we can arrange the quantity before packing is completed.(almost of our ceramic is one piece.)
- Q:I have placed my order. Can I change the delivery destination?
- A:Please send us an email with your order number and new delivery address. We can make the change before packing is completed. However, once the order has been shipped, we will not be able to make the change. Please understand.
Member Registration "Japanese site only"
- Q:Is the JPN member registration free?
- A:Yes it is. There are no charges for membership.
- Q:I would like to register as a member of JPN. How do I proceed?
- A:Yes, please click the button for the member registration on the top page at upper right “My page”, and follow the prescribed procedure.
- Q:Can I enter the mobile phone number?
- A:Yes, you can.
- Q:How do I unregister myself from JPN membership?
- A:Please login My page, and take the leave procedure.
- Q:How do I change my password?
- A:Please login My page, and change the password at the member registration.
- Q:I forgot my password. What do I do?
- A:You should need more contact the following page.
- Q:I haved moved.
- A:Please change your address as the registration information as soon as possible.
- Q:When can I change my email address or registered address?
- A:Yes, you would. Please change your E-mail address or registered address after logging in MY page.
- Q:What kinds of credit cards, can I use?
- A:It supports the following settlement methods.
- Q:Is the payment in installments possible?
- A:No, we do not have this facility.
- Q:Is the payment of collect on delivery “COD” possible?
- A:No, we are unable to do this.
- Q:Can I change the payment method for each pottery?
- A:No, you cann’t. If you would like to change the payment method for each pottery, please divide the order for each one.
- Q:Would you issue a receipt?
- A:Yes, we would. We will issue a receipt and send it to you.
- Q:How do you search for the potteries I want to buy online?
- A:There are 5 searching methods which we arrange for the customer.
- 1. Please click the global menu “artists”, “kiln”, “ceramic”.
- 2. Please click "Category menu" at the right side.
- 3. Please click "Choose from the Budget"menu at the right side.
If you would like to know more details, please read the shopping guide.