TOP > Artists > OGUSHI, Hidenori
・The second generation potter of the Oshu kiln.
・Ogushi-san learned the art of potter's wheel under NAKAMURA, Seiroku.
・He is committed to produce elegant Nabeshima ware provided with dignity and emotion.
・He has the national qualification of Arita Imari traditional craftsman.
- Imari-shi, Saga prefecture in 1959
- Saga Ceramics Reseach Laboratory
- 1657-9 Okawachiyama-otsu, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0025 Japan
- Imari Ceramic Art Association
- The Nihon Keizai Shimbun, Inc. prize in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (1999)
- The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition and other exhibitions