TOP > Artists > MIZOKAMI, Yoshihiro
・The eldest son of MIZOKAMI, Sofu.
・Studied pottery under KAWASHIMA, Kozo praised achievements as Kyoto and Kiyomizu ware.
・Returned to hometown Imari-shi and learned Karatsu-yaki under his father, Sofu.
・He uses soil taken in the local mountains that's aimed at sort of new Karatsu-yaki.
- Iamri-shi, Saga prefecture in 1965
- Kyoto-fu College of Potter Technology (-1985)
Kyoto-shi Industrial Research Institute (-1989)
- 1384-1 Otsubo-cho-ko, Imari-shi, Saga 848-0021 Japan
- Saga Art Association
Japan Kogei Association of SEIBU Area
TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan
Researcher at Showa Women's university
Ko-karatsu research society
- The Saga prefecture Governor prize and the encouragement prize in the Nishi-nippon Ceramic Art Exhibition (1998)
The excellent prize in the Saga Art Association Exhibition (2014)
- The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition
and other exhibtions