TOP > Artists > NAKAO, Hidezumi
・Hidezumi is a younger brother of NAKAO, Yasuzumi.
・He took the course at the Saga prefecture Pottery Examination Center.
・Washizome -the feature is original bokashi that produces shading of color.
・Cutting hanshi Japanese papers into geometric pattern, dripping gosu zaffer and pasting to create graduation regularly.
・Blue colored design on white porcelain including the cherry blossoms and other patterns.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1956
- Imari Commercial High School
- 2395-1 Kuwakoba-otsu, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0012 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- The encouragement prize in the Nishi-nippon Ceramics Art Exhibition (1988)
The Asahi Shimbun Company Silver prize in the Exhibition of Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (1989)
The STS Saga TV prize in the Saga Kenten (1990)
The Oita prefecture governor prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2009)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, the Arita International Ceramics Competition
and other exhibtions