TOP > Artists > NAKAMURA, Seiroku
・Saga prefectural Important Intangible Cultural Asset "white porcelain"
・People say he was the maestro of throwing potter's wheel.
・He learned craftsmanship under OKUGAWA, Chuemon identified as intangible cultural aaset.
・Tsuyakeshi matted pattern is elegant and it can't really stop attracting person's mind.
・Despite white porcelain, even some kind of faint warmth is conveyed slowly.
- Hasami-cho, Higashisonogi-gun, Nagasaki prefecture in 1916
- Arita Industry High School
- 1101 Nanbaru-ko, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0027 Japan
- Medals of Honour
- Ojuhosho (Medal with a Yellow Ribbon) in 1980/dd>
- From 1960 to 1990 The Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition
From 1966 to 1991 The Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition
From 1968 to 1992 The Issuikai Exhibition
From 1971 to 2008 The Japan Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition
From 1978 to 1986 The Chunichi (China and Japan) International Pottery Exhibition
From 1981 to 1991 The Nishi-nippon Ceramic Art Exhibition
From 1984 to 2002 The Japan's Traditional Craft Competition