TOP > Artists > MINAMI, Ayako
・Ayako learned ceramics under his father Shigemasa who is also Kutaniyaki artist.
・She worked hard to steadily horn her skills and increasingly collected media attention by won the exhibition.
・She was first selected in the Japan Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition in her 20's.
・The ellegant picture consits of combining some original geometric patterns.
・There is sense of clarity tha's shown to wokrs called "yuki-fusuma" flowers peeking out of leaves covered with snow.
- Nomi-gun, Ishikawa prefecture
- Ishikawa prefectural Kutaniyaki Technical Research Center (- 2007)
- 2-30 Matsugaoka, Nomi-shi, Ishikawa 923-1225 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
- The Nikkei prize in the Kyoto Kogei Biennale (2008)
The Excellent prize in the Ishikawa Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition (2014)
The Excellent prize in the Ishikawa Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition (2017)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Ishikawa Traditional Art Crafts Exhibitioni, TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition, The Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition and other exhibitions