TOP > Artists > TAMURA, Seito
The 4th generation potter of Tamura Kiln and the daughter of Keisei.
She is not only a promising Kutani artist, but also a successor of the brush-writing micro calligraphy that has been handed down to a chosen descendant of the family.
The colors and brushworks are gentle and warm. She also actively holds exhibitions.
- Graduation from College of International Studies University of Tsukuba
She studied under "TAMURA, Keisei" , the third generation potter of Mohitsusaiji
- Graduation from the practical department of Ishikawa prefectural Kutani Ware Technique Laboratories
Started making ceramics at Ishikawa prefectural Kutani Ware Engineer Self-reliance Support Studio
- Kutani Saiji the third Generation Exhibition
- Her ceramics was displayed at Kutani Mohitsu Saiji TAMURA, Keisei Exhibition
Established her kiln at Takandomachi Komatsu-shi, Ishikawa prefecture
- Changed her name from Natsuko to Seito on May 16
I-53, Takandomachi, Komatsu-shi, Ishikawa 923-0031 Japan