TOP > Artists > TAMAMURA, Shinichi
・Shinich Tamamura is the son of Tamamura Toyo who is known for Hagi ware craftsman with benihagi series.
・He studied basic pottery under Toyo Tamamura after graduated from university.
・Shinich is eager in research and is pursuing the stability of pottery modeling.
・His works are exhibited in various areas based around Asia.
・He makes an effort to enrich user's heart by handmaking.
- Hagi-shi, Yamaguchi prefecture in 1969
- Master's degree of Hiroshima university of the Graduate School of Social Sciences, Faculty of Law (- 2000)
- 221-8 Sanminakayama, Hagi-shi, Yamaguchi 759-3721 Japan
- Hagi Ceramic Association
- The Chairman prize in the Hagi-shi Art Association Exhibition (2007)
The excellent prize in the Hagi-shi Art Association Exhibition (2011)
The judge special prize in the Hagi Taishou Grand Prix of Contemporary Ceramics Ⅴ (2019)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition and other exhibitions