TOP > Artists > NAKAO, Jun
・The Nakasen kiln is the pottery of making Arita ware like white porcelain with over 100 years.
・Jun is the son of NAKAO, Yasuzumi who has the great skill for white porcelain.
・After graduated from Arita Industry school, he trained under INOUE Manji who is one of the most renowned person of Arita ware.
・He mainly makes white and blue-white porcelain with unique shape.
・Works have also its own beauty with glossy design and being highly evaluated in different exhibition.
- Arita-cho, Saga prefecture in 1977
- Arita College of Ceramics (- 1999)
- 2395-1 Kuwakoba-otsu, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0012 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- The Okinawa Times prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2013)
The Saga Shimbun prize in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2015)
The Saga prefectural assembly prize in the Saga Kenten (2016)
The Lookie of the year in the Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition (2020)
The Saga prefectural chamber of Commerce prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2021)
The Mayor of Arita-cho prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2022)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, the Arita International Ceramics Competition and other exhibtions