TOP > Artists > NAKAO, Jun
・Jun is a son of NAKAO, Yasuzumi.
・He learned how to throw the wheel under INOUE, Manji who is designated Important Intangible Cultural Property for seven years and eight months.
・White porcelain and white porcelain with pale blue.
・Pursue the beauty of shape and improve the skill of throwing the wheel.
・Engraving diagonal lines to bring out expression on the porcelain.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1977
- Arita College of Ceramics
- 2395-1 Kuwakoba-otsu, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 844-0012 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- The Saga Chamber of Commerce and Industry prize in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2007)
The Encouragement prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2011)
The Nishinippon Living Shimbun Co.,Ltd prize in the Nishi-nippon Ceramic Art Exhibition (2015)
The Saga prefectural Assembly Chairman prize and The JO, Hideo prize at the Saga Kenten (2015)
The Arita wholesale trade cooperative association prize in the Arita International Ceramics Competition (2017)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, the Arita International Ceramics Competition
and other exhibitions