TOP > Artists > KAWASAKI, Seiichi
・Seiichi worked as a designer for the ceramic manufacturer after graduating from college.
・His major works are Hakuji and Seihakuji with the motif of flowers such as lily, casa blanca, roses. camellia and other petals.
・He develops the skil called Inkoku and special pattern by engraving is appreciated.
・A fair amount of concentraion is in need of works because picture will be altered just by one engraving.
・The Germany Arita exhibiton was held in 2004 and his works were also travelled at Meissen, Berlin and Düsseldorf.
- Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga prefecture in 1975
- The Arita College of Ceramics (- 1996)
- 592-17 Kitanokawachi-hei, Arita-cho, Nishimatsuura-gun, Saga 849-4166 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
Arita Ceramic Art Association
- ・Part-time engagement in the Arita College of Ceramics
- The Encouragement prize in the Saga Art Association exhibition (1997, 2000)
The Encouragement prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2012)
The Saga Chamber of Commerce and Industry prize at the art craft department in Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2013)
The Encouragement prize in the TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition (2020)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan, The Arita International Ceramics Competition and other exhibitions