TOP > Artists > ONIMARU, Takayuki
・Takayuki is the son of ONIMARU Oumei who is the founder of the Oumei kiln.
・He has graduated from the doctoral programs graduate school of Fine Atrs Tokyo University of the Arts and received a doctor of Art No.218.
・He also makes the Pale Blue glaze works called "seihakuji" with new form.
・Line drawing that stands out works really appeals us with utilizing engraving.
・The more we use, the more attached we become to works.
- Koishiwara village, Fukuoka prefecture in 1977
- Crafts Faculty of Art, Tokyo University of the Arts
- 1126-1 Oazakoishiwara, Toho-mura, Asakura-gun, Fukuoka 838-1601 Japan
- The Ataka prize in Tokyo University of the Arts (2003)
The judge special prize in the Hagi Taisho (Grand Prix) of Contemporary Ceramics (2010)
The encouragement prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan (2011)
The Asahi Newspaper Company prize in the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition (2011)
The Silver prize in the International Ceramics Festival MINO, JAPAN (2011)
The Asahi Culture Center prize in the Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan (2013)
The excellent work prize & The Ministers of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology prize in the Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition (2017)
and many more
- The Nishi-nippon Ceramic Art Exhibition, The Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition, the Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, the TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition and other exhibitions