TOP > Artists > HOSHINO, Tomoyuki
・Tomoyuki Hoshino worked for the temporary employment agency of Pasona Inc after graduating from university.
・He started making ceramic in school days and wanted to master the skill, the hope determined him to quit job.
・He studied under IKAI, Yuichi who specializes in ash-glazed pottery in Kyoto over couple of years.
・The Yuki Kiln was established at Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo in 2006.
・He developed the technique of "neritsugi" which means the combination both "neriage" of the marbled design and "dotsugi" of parts-connecting.
・The beauty and the generosity are shown by some colors and rising shape.
・The expanding of style will be looking forward from now.
- Kofu-shi, Yamanashi prefecture in 1976
- The faculty of commerce Yokohama City university (- 1999)
Kyoto-fu College of Potter Technology (-2005)
- 2-20-12 Higashimotomachi, Kokubunji-shi, Tokyo 185-0022 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan
- The Mitsukoshi Isetan prize in the Exhibition of East Japan Traditional "KOGEI" (2013)
The Japan Kogei Association prize in the Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition (2013)
The encouragement prize in the Kikuchi Biennale (2013)
The Special prize / The Ibaraki Ceramic Art Museum prize in the Japan Ceramic Exhibition (2013)
The Excellent prize / The Interior Aqua prize in TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan (2013)
The Special Judge prize in INTERNATIONAL CERAMICS FESTIVAL '17 MINO, JAPAN (2017)
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition, The Japan Ceramic Art Exhibition, The Exhibition of East Japan Traditional "KOGEI" and other exhibitions