TOP > Artists > MIYAZAKI, Yasuhiro
・Yasuhiro is the son of MIYAZAKI, Yusuke who was the founder of the Taniho kiln.
・It's not a massive production type of factory, he creats ceramics as an atist and that affected Yasuhiro considerably.
・He makes use maximium of property that soil has and produced unique works with a sense of fun.
・Colorful patterns are incorporated into modern design with primitive geometric shape.
・Yasuhiro also takes part in joint exhibition and his works are gradually appreciated.
- Ureshino-shi, Sagaprefecture in 1984
- Japanese painting course, Faculty of Art Sojo University
Arita College of Ceramics, Saga prefecture
- 3855 Yoshida-tei, Ureshinomachi, Ureshino-shi, Saga 843-0303 Japan
- Japan Kogei Association
Saga Ceramic Art Association
- The Saga prefecture Art Culture Development Fund prize in the Saga Kenten (2012)
The 14th Kakiemon prize (excellent prize) in the TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition (2014)
and many more
- The Japan Traditional Kogei Exhibition, The Exhibition of Traditional Kogei of SEIBU Area in Japan,
The Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics and other exhibitions