TOP > Artists > MIYAZAKI, Yasuhiro
He was born in Ureshino-shi, Saga prefecture.
He has graduated from Arita College of Ceramics, Saga prefecture.
He makes his pottery at Taniho Kiln which his father owns as the headmaster.
He makes use of the material feeling which the clay has and is particular about firing, produces his peculiar pottery.
It is colorful and calm flavor, putting an amused element somewhere. Combining the tradition and the art, his style which can be enjoyed by putting on is highly evaluated.
It is rich in design and he devises so that something gorgeous can be felt.
- Boin in Ureshino-shi, Saga
- Graduation from the Japanese painting course, Faculty of Art Sojo University
- Graduation from Arita College of Ceramics, Saga prefecture
- Selected for the exercise work department in the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan
- Started to make ceramics in Taniho Kiln
Selected for the Exhibition of Traditional Art Crafts of SEIBU Area in Japan
Selected for the Japan Traditional Art Crafts Exhibition
"The Saga prefecture Art Culture Development Fund prize" in the Saga Kenten
"Christmas to enjoy by Art" in Nihonbashi MITSHUKOSHI
- Selected for the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition
- "The 14th Kakiemon prize (excellent prize)" in the TOBI, the Ceramic Art Society of Japan Exhibition
Selected for the Kyushu Yamaguchi Ceramics Exhibition
- MITSUKOSHI "Father's Day Beer Mug Fearture" Exhibition
Joint exhibition "TO The respective beauty" in HAKATA DAIMARU
3855 Yoshida-tei, Ureshinomachi, Ureshino-shi, Saga 843-0303 Japan